Reporting to the Senior Child Protection Lawyer in Bendigo, the Paralegal supports the work of the Child Protection practice in Bendigo and Shepparton (remotely), as well as assisting with administration for the LCCLC team more generally. The position would be suited to a law student who has made significant progress in their legal studies.
The position would be suited to a law student who has made significant progress in their legal studies or a recent graduate. Applicants with paralegal experience, without legal studies will also be considered.
You are at ease when communicating clients who have complex needs, have analytical skills and enjoy getting into the detail of things. This is reflected in the quality of your work, both written and spoken.
- 0.8 to 1 FTE (60.8 to 76 hours per fortnight) ongoing position.
- A flexible and supportive team environment where staff engagement and development are prioritised.
- SCHADS Level 3 Award salary subject to skills and experience.
- 3 days ex gratia between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Salary packaging and accommodation and meal/entertainment packaging is also available.
ARC Justice is an inclusive employer. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, members of the LGBTIQ+ and culturally diverse communities encouraged to apply.
Enquiries can be directed to Lindy Harland via firstname.lastname@example.org and a return phone call will be arranged.
Applications must be submitted via email and not through any third-party recruitment platform.
Please address applications to Ben Wu, People and Shared Services Manager, via email email@example.com.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV/Resume)
- A cover letter
- Your response to the key selection criteria (essential and desirable skills/experience)
Please note that applications that do not respond to the key selection criteria (essential and desirable) will not be considered for interview.
Applications close at 9am Monday January 31st, with interviews to take place the following week.