ARC Justice is seeking a lawyer with a passion to apply their legal skills within a therapeutic environment that supports access to justice for vulnerable community members.
This Community Lawyer role is based in Shepparton and will work with our fantastic Goulburn Valley Community Legal Centre team and at partnership organisation/s within a multi-disciplinary team. This role involves proactive building of partnerships and community engagement within a cultural safety framework. This Community lawyer role will provide legal assistance to clients in our key practice areas of law including family violence, child protection and some criminal and civil matters. First Nations applicants are encouraged to apply.
You will be joining an established and cohesive team that has a strong culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. Equal opportunity principals will be applied and people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- An attractive salary, training, and professional development opportunities
- 3 days ex gratia between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Salary packaging and accommodation and meal/entertainment packaging is also available.
- Remuneration for this position is based on Level 5 to Level 6 of the SCHADS Award, dependent upon skills and experience.
- Relocation assistance is also on offer for the right candidate.
Enquiries can be directed to Julie O’Connor on 03 5831 0900 or via email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please address applications to Mim Dineen, Corporate Services Manager. Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and not through the Seek website.
Applications must include:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV/Resume).
- An application letter that addresses the role.
- Your response to the key selection criteria (essential and desirable skills/experience).
Please note that applications that do not respond to the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview.
Applications should not exceed two pages.