ARC Justice programs deliver a variety of projects specific to the needs of our communities and clients.
We understand that legal issues do not occur in isolation. Often our clients will be experiencing other health or social challenges that are contributing to their legal problems. We work in partnerships with local organisations to ensure that our clients can access the legal and other health and social supports that they need.
Our current projects include:
- Health Justice Partnership with Rumbalara Aboriginal Co-operative
- Bendigo Health Justice Partnership with Bendigo Community Health Services
- Bendigo Family Violence Justice Partnership with the Centre for Non Violence
- Maryborough Therapeutic Justice Partnership with Maryborough District Health Service
- Maryborough “Tipping the Scales” Project with the Go Goldfields Alliance
- Employment Law Project with JobWatch and Barwon Community Legal Centre
For more information, please visit the relevant project page.