ARC Justice is seeking a lawyer with a passion to work in the community to provide legal assistance to clients in our key practice areas of family violence, child protection and family law, along with other areas relevant to disadvantaged communities, such as summary crime and general civil law practice.
A range of applications will be considered including newly admitted lawyers and those with more experience.
This full-time Community Lawyer role is based in Shepparton and will work with our fantastic Goulburn Valley Community Legal Centre team and at partnership organisation/s within a multi-disciplinary team. This role involves proactive building of partnerships and community engagement within a cultural safety framework. First Nations applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
You will be joining an established and cohesive team that has a strong culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. Equal opportunity principals will be applied and people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time (1.0EFT) – Fixed term 12 months
- An attractive salary including 3 days ex gratia between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Training, and professional development opportunities that identifies individual career pathways.
- Salary packaging and accommodation and meal/entertainment packaging is also available.
- Remuneration for this position is based on Level 5 to Level 6 of the SCHADS Award, dependent upon skills and experience.
- Relocation assistance is also on offer for the right candidate.
Enquiries can be directed to Julie O’Connor on 03 5831 0900 or via email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please address applications to Mim Dineen, Corporate Services Manager. Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and not through the Seek website.
Applications must include:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV/Resume).
- An application letter that addresses the role.
- Your response to the key selection criteria (essential and desirable skills/experience).
Please note that applications that do not respond to the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview. Applications should not exceed two pages.
Applications close 9:00am Tuesday 9th March 2021.